[Dailydrool] Marigold ATB

Cathi Cox coxcathi at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 14 12:18:43 PDT 2008

Judy & RT:

My heart is breaking and my eyes cry oceans of tears reading of
Marigold's final journey. What a beautiful tribute you put together in
honor of the "sweetest flower in the garden".
She left this earthly existence knowing love and she loved in return; we can ask no more than that.
Marigold is with you always....................walking beside you on silent paws. Listen with your heart.
Mournful ahrooooooos,
Cathi, Sam B. Sad, Buddy, Angel Marie, Boudreaux and all the wannabes a.k.a. The Waterway Gang