[Dailydrool] Tri-State fundraiser

Sherrilyn panama_jacques at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 14 01:27:18 PDT 2008

Come on, people!!! This is such a simple fundraiser, and I'm surprised that more people are not participating. I live in Bogota, Colombia, for heaven's sake, and even I can help the nice folks at Tri-State raise money for the poor, homeless hounds. I'm just thinking back on the restaurants and businesses that I've enjoyed when I'm in the States, and I write a little review. If you are the first to review a place, Tri-State gets a buck! It's really easy, and you don't have to write a novel. The minimum review is only 150 characters. Not words--characters. Surely you can type a few sentences about places you've been. It can be a restaurant, hair salon, yoga studio, mechanic, boutique, pet store, or other business. Just plug in the name of the business and the city/state, and you're on your way. A small handful of people have written enough reviews to get Tri-State a third of the way to their goal of raising $2,000. But there are over 3,000 people on this
 list!!! If each of you wrote one or two first reviews for an establishment, that would help a lot of houndies. Please take a few minutes to support Tri-State.  It's EASY!!!  Just go here to get started:
http://www.insiderpages.com/fundraisers/Tri-State-Basset-Hound-Rescue