[Dailydrool] tri-state fund raiser

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 23 08:05:39 PDT 2008

I really encourage anyone who has time to try to write a few reviews.  I got a late start because I really could not figure out how to do it, but I have Max SmartyPants, a tri-state rescue boy who straightened me out.  Now, I take real pleasure in doing this, even the reviews for just 25 cents because it all adds up, and it is for the hounds.  There are so many places I didn't even remember the names of (getting old), but when I drive around town, I make note of all the shops and restaurants and any place I can comment about.  I try to do a few everyday, and it is so exciting to see the number of participants on the rise, and it is GREAT to see the total going up.    There are still 5 days, it is nice to say something nice, (for the most part - I did have a couple of stinker reviews), and the hounds get some moolah.

I am so deeply saddened by all the hounds at the Bridge lately.  Just when it seems like too much, there is a posting of yet another.  We send heart healing drool to all who are in mourning, healing drool for all a bit under the weather, and we send our love and prayers as well.

Jackie and the herd