[Dailydrool] Kudos to all the Bassets & food slaves share their love with us.

zagfan2 at comcast.net zagfan2 at comcast.net
Sun Sep 14 13:21:30 PDT 2008

Aroooo!! Me name is Pennelope, and I am the Dowager Dutchess of Hart Terrace. I am going on 14 yrs old and am a beautifyl lemon & white bagel, slightly overweight, and vewy degified. I ive in an senior aprtment with me granny & grampaw who are senor citizens like me. They dopted  I foor yrs ago when me mommy & daddy had to go overseas for de Aer Fuss and  coulds no take me. They takes me for walks, in the auto to de dog parke, and outside in our appartments coplex which has nice trees, many bushes to find "kitty kisses" under, and several vewy good doogie fwends to smell up and play with. I is OK with all oder doggies,but when they come to my house, I lets them know who rule de rooast. My life was great until, a coupla weeks ago. then SHE showed up, me grampaw,who spends too muuch time on the carputer thing, grannie says, found a lady who as sad because she was having a diverse, was going back to scool, had taken another job, and had not nuff time for her Basset gurl. She wanted a
forever home for dis doggie. Canse you believes it?, my grampaw, tells the lady to bwing dat doggie to our house for a visit, and see if it could woke out that she could have a forever home wiff us. And gwamps did'nt ever ask me?  Any, ths gorgeous Basset chic, all  twi-colored, and wiff speckldy fat paws, shows up and really puts on a show. She dwinks out of my bool, grannie gives her one of my tweats, and she had noive enough to even jump up on my luv seat!! Anyhow, granny & grampaw, they fall for all dis sharm, I'se no is a sham, and they tell the lady they will dopt dis gurl. So a few days later she shows up with all her stuff, She bwings her food & water bools, TWO beds, and even hers own toys. Now is has beennice too her cause I'se not know she was planning on movin in wif me. Her name is brickly, dat not eban a gurls name, am it? She is so nice she mak me seck, all the time twing to get me to play, and run, not knowing that I nots run for ennybodsy anymore, I waddles, Lady l
ike. Anyhow, she been here two weaks now, granny & grampaw, have fallen under sher spell, and it look like she here to stay. She, goes flat-basset all the time, wants bellyscratches, when I does, and she lyes about her age, she say her akc papers, whatebr them is, say she is seven, but I thin by the ways she acks, that she is much younger, She always want to run in circles, chase me, play wiff toys, and ofver juvennill stuff. But if, my gramps & grannie wants her, guess I will go along wiff it ause I luvs dem. So far, I's can tolerate her, and sometimes it nice to have sumbody to lay on and talk to, and perhaps it will work out. I send mine & Bricklys, drool & wuv to all the sick doggies & slaves, and hope that the liddle animals dat gots caught in the hurrycane, will all be o.k.My best aroos, Pennelope,