[Dailydrool] Shhhhh. I smell jewelry...the Tri-State Pendants are back

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Sun Sep 14 13:44:55 PDT 2008

SHHHHH. Don't tell anybody. I saw a heavy little box arrive the other day
and the she slave has been working on something mysterious. (Defined as on
the counter which I am too short to see.) ...but I smelled fancy glue and
spotted her taking out the pewter basset heads from the secret place where
they are stored.....and then I saw sparkles reflecting on the ceiling. She
does this near a big window.....so I prodded Aunt Taco to WOOF.. (PwBtWb
gets pretty much anything she wants...) That made her show me the tray of
stuffs.

THEY ARE BACK! The gorgeous stone pendants with the cast basset head in
relief. All the pretty colors got swooped up at the BoardWaddle and Mishgun
waddle......but the slaves made a road trip to New York in search of stones
and they got em! These flew off the table in the spring...a steal at $55.
The firstest one got plucked by Auntie Diana and now lives in Ireland!
Auntie Jackie zapped the rainbow one 'cause her houndie pup is Rainbow! She
slave took to heart the requests for colors...there are three solid red
ones, two dark, purple blue goldstones....three sparkly white, two gold and
white striped, a green, a brown, two tranluscent blue...and.....stop her
before she shops again...two pink. Sixteen in all.

Fall event season is here.....shop early and often. Nope...not on line!!

Cakie...
...wish the tray had cookies.
PwBtWb
...but she is willing to talk special requests.....