[Dailydrool] To Llewis with love from Frannie

BubbaDoggInc at aol.com BubbaDoggInc at aol.com
Sun Sep 14 16:49:17 PDT 2008

Sweet Llewis,

      I am soooo sorry to hear of your illness. It  is not fair after all you
went through to have to get this pancreatitis stuff. I  am so honored to hear
from you and I will strive to live up to your  standards! Well, at least some
of them. You are such a brave doggy and we gotta  stick together. I can get
around some but it's kinda hard at times. No matter,  I'm like Rocky.....
nothings gonna stop me now. Please, please, please get  better really soon so you
can eat again. Life without food is a bummer. I am  sending all the little
snooter kisses and gentle huggies I can muster to my  new hero! I am sending some
to the brothers and momperson too.

All my love,

Little Frannie

Dottie