[Dailydrool] Rain and drool

julie haegele jules56pt at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 14 16:51:08 PDT 2008

We want to sent drool to Marigold's family.  She was a real cutie with such a soft loving expression.  You have such beautiful memories of her and we hope someday they will only make you smile.

Lewis, please get better.  And stop eating stuff you shouldn't.  Count your lucky stars or bones that momperson keeps such a close eye on you.  You are such a lucky pupster.  Give that mom a kiss for taking such good care of you.

We are sending drying out drool for all those in the path of whatever rainstorm came your way.

Snooters to all,
Sunny(I got to see my boy yesterday and it was glorious!)
Ninja(I'm bored with all the rain.)
Marley(My side itches and I don't ever want to take pills again.)
Maggie(Mom says I act like a bulldozer.  what's for breakfast?  I can't remember dinner.)
the mom who really wants to throw everyone out in the yard but they don't know how to swim yet.)