[Dailydrool] Bassets and boxers

Hilary Stevens hilaryjane at msn.com
Sun Sep 14 17:20:21 PDT 2008

A couple of droolers have posted about bassets and boxers (and some other breeds) not getting on.

A few weeks ago, I took Alfie and Millie to my parents' local park to meet my brother and his two boxers (both boys).

Now Millie, who is normally very quiet, turned into a right little bossy madam.  Couldn't shut her up.

If anyone knows anything about dog psychology I'd be really interested to know what that was all about.

Catching up on my emails now my dissertation is finished (yay!).

Hilary, Alfie and Millie