[Dailydrool] A few words from Sirius

Psy1801 psy1801 at aol.com
Sun Sep 14 18:13:37 PDT 2008

Hi, Sirius here.  I haben't been witing for a while cauz da drool too sad, my mommy not let me wead it...we send...con..what, mom?..condolences to all da peeples and odder houndies who lost der furends and der peeple furends.  We also send get well to Llewis and anhyone else who's sick.

So today I wented to da basset picnic and I saw lots & lots of bassets, big ones and wittle ones and bwown and bwack and wed...it was so fun.  I won a wibbon for keeping a thingie on my head.  I just too tired to take it off.  I met a bootiful girl doggie name wita...what, Mom?...no, Rita.  She so cute.  But I didn't see Sandi and her houndies.  Missed you, Sandi.  I met Arfur.

Well, it was weally weally hot and I berry tired now so I nap.