[Dailydrool] Welcomes and a little drool

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 20:04:45 PDT 2008

Warm welcomes to Brickly and Crazy to the Drool family.  You're lucky to
have such good forever homes.  Pennelope, be patient with Brickly and you'll
start to like having a sister.  Sue, I remember your original post and I'm
delighted to hear that Daisy has worked out so well and you bring each other
so much happiness.  And finally, healing drool to poor Brudder Jake's
important parts!  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Rosebud, Lisa (ATB),
Dub-Dub (ATB))