[Dailydrool] Time is Running Out - Vote Now!

Kathi Lockhart slave2bassets at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 04:30:21 PDT 2008

Hey Ebberybody,
Dis is Hannah B. reminding you dat Ohio Basset Rescue's Champion Sleeper
contest ends on Saturday, September 20th at midnight. Iffen you is gonna
vote, now is the time. Help your faborite furends win a spot in the 2009
calendar!!! You will also be a helpin the homeless hounds of Ohio and, let
me tell you, dere is a lot of dem! We ebben hab buppies dat need your help!
Pwease go to our website and vote now:

http://www.ohiobassetrescue.org/calendar2008/calendarballot.html

Dere are sooooo many cutie pie sweepin bassets, you will wants to vote for
all ob dem!!! Hurry! Hurry! Only 6 days left!

Drool for does dat needs it and for does dat have lost a houndie!

Iffen you hab questions, email me at hannahb4obr at gmail.com

--
Hannah B with the support of my fambily - Fogarty, Marla, O'Tay, Sam,
Beauregard, Ned, and Hannah - Hershey and Klause the Wannabes - Forever