[Dailydrool] Lots of notes!

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 11:15:38 PDT 2008

---------------

Goodness, lot of news in the latest Drools!

OK, let's see:  first, congrats to Bonnie and Rick! (however
reluctantly on Rick's part) on their new baby girl!  I wanna see some
pictures of her, now!  And to Daisy-the-puppy's momma: we are so glad
that you have fallen properly in love with your girl.  We are so glad
you joined the Drool to help you with Daisy!

Llewis:  I am sorry you still aren't back to normal; I hope you are
all better soon.  And to Owen's mom:  a $3,300 blade of grass, huh?
You  should bronze it and keep it on your mantle!  Seriously, that is
one of the most bizarre things I've ever heard....

To Elizabeth:  your description of Charlie's front legs made me laugh.
 I too took ballet (as a kid), and I often have described Annabelle's
pretty little pointed-toe easty-westy stance as "a perfect first
position".  LOL!

And to CBL: congrats on another future Champion and possible OEBE
contender!  Can you please email pics?  :)

--
Menzie Campbell
Save a Life - Don't Shop, ADOPT!