[Dailydrool] Laffy Taffy

Helena Poist helena at proplanner.com
Mon Sep 15 13:23:39 PDT 2008

With a two day notice, we managed to have another rescue bid on the bassets on our behalf at the Missouri Auction. they managed to obtain 18 adults and 10 puppies along with 57 other dogs. They obtained as many bassets as they could. These bassets are at the vets right now...... Susan, I wish you would have posted. The people there did the best they could. It rained for two days, they were in mud and surrounded by unreputable people. They were bidding on dogs and taking them in van loads to the vet and returning for more dogs.

If we can help Laffy Taffy, we will. You are local, we are 7-15 hours away. I was very much invovled with Mustang Sally and would do all in my power to save her mother as well. Let us know what we can do.. Judy of 7 Bells knows these breeders. Can she help?