[Dailydrool] Bassets & Boxers

reginas803 at aol.com reginas803 at aol.com
Mon Sep 15 12:27:08 PDT 2008

Ok...so I totally missed this thread, too...but Newman, who I have had since he left his mom at 12 weeks of age, has a strong dislike for Boxers & German Shepherds...Dunno why the Boxer hatred...but I get the other...he was "mounted" as a pup and it was a bit painful to say the least...but to this day, any Boxer at all, male , female, pup or senior, he FREAKS!
If only I knew what truly went on behind those beautiful brown eyes....

On a separate note, my heart bleeds to all of you whose babies have gone to the Bridge lately....I think we have EXCEEDED our monthly quota up there....we should be bridge free for a few months, at least...
XOXO
Regina, mom to Newman, Lilli & Maddie the c at t