[Dailydrool] not for me

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 12:18:45 PDT 2008

Hey ebery one its me Bob the Dog..I am fellers real gud since my surgury
fanks everyone who sent me gets wells and stuff.

I am asking for a fabor and its not for me..

Okay there is this contest the CHampion sleeper contest which I am but I
degress...cud I pwese have a few votes from you ...not for me the handsum
dude in #2...and not for Jassy who neber wins nuttin cause she is shy the
diving board gurl in #19....and not eben for our Benny who was indeed the
Champion sleeper dude before he just went to the Bridge last month #4

But wood you pwese vote for PW Annie #39  the gurl who shud be qween cause
hers was the bestest widdle gurl and hers is at the bridge and hers comes
from Ohio Basset Rescue and hers Needs to be the champion sleeper.  I lubbed
my Annie gurl, hers has come in second a couple times and this is her last
hurrah and hers needs to come in firstest...there is nothing wrong with
second or eben coming in last cause we is all winners with our foreber homes
but iffen you have sum cookie moneys to gib to rescue cud you
pweseeeeeeeeeeeee vote for annie today

#39...the gurl of my dwemes..she was probably dweming of me in the pichure
or of that raskel George E grunt

Hers is gone to the bridge now and i know she is watching me wave at her and
stuff and I want her to see that hers is the champion sleeper after all

vote at http://www.ohiobassetrescue.org/calendar2008/pwannievogel.html help
a gurls last dreme come true and help a little gurl in Ohio find a foreber
home too!!!

Fanks ebery one

Bob the DOg

--