[Dailydrool] Illinois Waddle

Lisa Potter mom24hounds at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 14:21:56 PDT 2008

Hello Fellow Droolers

For those who might have missed our previous post concerning the GABR Bash &
Waddle, please join us at the Droolers Meet & Greet tent.  I have already
reserved a tent to serve as a gathering place for the Drool hounds & their
slaves.  You are not expected to spend the day there, but are invited to
stop by & say hello & enjoy the shade.  (Which we all remember is in short
supply.)  We will be easy to find, just look for the large banner with the
Drool badge logo that says "Droolers Welcome".    And as a special treat,
come pet Wendell the traveling ambassetor for senior hounds!

We look forward to seeing all of you!!

Lisa aka PetMom
Romeo & Juliet