[Dailydrool] Illinois Waddle

Jan Marchlewski jan3luski at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 16 05:59:16 PDT 2008

Lady, Grace and I will be at the Illinois waddle. Grace is a GABR alumni too. This is a special waddle for Grace - her first one.

I'll be working at the registration desk on Saturday afternoon and the membership desk Sunday morning.  [Lynn - I already have my money ready for those raffle tickets]

Don't forget to check out the bassets available for adoption. Even if you're not ready for another one (you can't have too many bassets), stop by anyway to visit.

Also a big thank you to Lisa Potter for hosting Wendell in the Drooler tent.

Jan
Lady, Grace & Lenny [I don't understand why I can't go - I'll work security detail]