[Dailydrool] Illinois Waddle

Lisa Potter mom24hounds at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 10:20:32 PDT 2008

Hello Fellow Droolers

For those who might have missed our previous posts concerning the GABR Bash
& Waddle, please join us at the Droolers Meet & Greet tent.  We will be very
easy to find.  Besides having a "Welcome Droolers" banner, we will be under
the SIU tents.  I chickened out of renting the 20 X 20 party tent after
hearing horror stories of experienced people having trouble setting them
up.  Instead, I am borrowing 4-10 X 10 EZ Up tents from my employer, which
is one of the book stores that service the University.   We'll have plenty
of room, bring your chairs or blankets & enjoy the shade with us.

And as a special treat, come pet Wendell the traveling ambassetor for senior
hounds!

We look forward to seeing all of you!!

Lisa aka PetMom
Romeo & Juliet