[Dailydrool] Dogs Choosing Their Own Colors

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Mon Sep 15 14:30:42 PDT 2008

Marilyn,
I paused just a brief moment at, "and whichever color the dogs like best."
The next line, "Although last order they chose poorly, so they won't be
allowed to choose their own colors anymore." made me stop.

I'm dying to know how you know which are their favorite colors...and how did
they indicate their choices when you last ordered?
Actually, Lilie wants to know because it seems that I'm a bit of a tyrant
and she'd like more input when it comes to her accessories.

Thank you.
Katie the tyrant and Lilie the poor princess in the tower...