[Dailydrool] Dogs Choosing Their Own Colors

Marilyn Bickell mbickellhounds at comcast.net
Tue Sep 16 08:37:08 PDT 2008

>>> From: "Lilie Basset" <Liliebasset at comcast.net>

Marilyn,
I paused just a brief moment at, "and whichever color the dogs like best."
The next line, "Although last order they chose poorly, so they won't be
allowed to choose their own colors anymore." made me stop. I'm dying to know
how you know which are their favorite colors...<<<

It's an art I tell ya'!

>>>... and how did they indicate their choices when you last ordered?
Actually, Lilie wants to know because it seems that I'm a bit of a tyrant
and she'd like more input when it comes to her accessories....<<<

We sat on the floor with catalog in paws ... RoseyMae racing around me in a
blur; Beaver sitting next to me like a well-mannered boy, and Bess on her
Royal recliner chair, snoring. I folded back the page to the ID collars and
said, "Rosey and Beaver, you don't want any of these colors except for blue,
right?" And Rosey kept running around and around me, which was obviously an
indication of yes. And Beaver laid hims widdo head on the page, indicating
he agreed with my incredibly good taste in colors. I asked Bess, "Bess, you
don't want any of these colors except pink, right?" Her reply was "Zzzzzzz
..." ya' snooze ya' lose, El Queeno. So pink was Bess's choice by default,
and blue was Rosey and Beaver's choice. When the collars arrived Bess goes,
"*PINK?!* I wear purple! What is wrong with you, peasant human!? Where was I
when the choosing of colors was happening?!"
So that's how the hounds chose their own colors.

Dearest Lilie, Dahling,
El Queeno BessWHSE, here. Lowly human is delusional; I do not sleep during
the important process of choosing colors for my ever-growing collar
collection. This error in color choice should never have happened, as I have
my very own, and personal, Color Coordinator of Queenly Attire, but
apparently she was on day off when the choosing of collar colors was
happening in the flurry of RoseyMae. There will be no more days off allowed
to the Color Coordinator of Queenly Attire on collar color choosing days!

Yours in Queenliness and temporarily wearing *pink* (shudder),

BessWHSE El Queeno of Club BABES, proud to be a Snoodhead, and forever the
Arch Nemesis of NoahGoSlowah :-)~~
"Doing Good The BABES Way; Kindness to all"