[Dailydrool] Phred's Red

BAmox at aol.com BAmox at aol.com
Mon Sep 15 23:26:51 PDT 2008

MANY rescues are in the process of acquiring supplies of Phred's Red for
their Phundraisers, the response has been hard to keep up with. Some is already on
its way, more is going out in coming days. I just drove to the winery today
to bring in a big supply. My offer is still good, if you are a rescue group and
would like some Phred's Red donated to raise money, please contact me off
list. I ask that only the person in charge of donations contact me in order to
reduce any duplication or confusion. If you have already contacted me, make sure
you get a copy of an invoice emailed to you--that is how I am keeping track
of orders. Until you have an invoice the wine will not be shipped. Contact me
with any questions--but remember this is harvest time. Thank you for your
patience!

If any of you Droolers would like some of this beautiful wine in a gorgeous
package you may contact your local rescue for details of their next fundraiser
or you may purchase some directly from the winery. Again, contact me off list.

Robert Amox
Morningwood Vineyards and Winery

In a message dated 9/15/08 1:51:59 PM, Courtney Willard writes:
> What an amazing gesture of love toward a basset! I could only hope that
> someone would love me enough to make a wine for me once I've passed:)Is any
> rescue going to be picking up Phred's Red to sell?  I am very interested and plan
> on buying 2 bottles, but thought I would wait to see if any rescue is going
> to buy to sell as a fundraiser. If not, I'll go directly through the
> winemaker. Either way it will help some bassets! Thanks!

Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog,