[Dailydrool] Phred's Red

Debbie Malta dmalta at nc.rr.com
Mon Sep 15 14:21:38 PDT 2008

CBHR is getting a case of 12 to sell at our Howl-O-Ween party and Waddle. I'll have to look into how to ship these since the post office won't allow shipping of alcohol. We can set a bottle aside for you if your local rescue won't have them. I think Robert said they sell for $28 each.

Robert, thanks again for offering these to the rescue groups, that was incredibly generous of you. And such a great way to carry on Phred's legacy!

Debbie & CBHR hounds Zoe & Sullie and foster Miss Penny (foster Autumn was claimed by her original owners)