[Dailydrool] Phred's Red

Courtney Willard courtney_willard at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 15 12:02:52 PDT 2008

What an amazing gesture of love toward a basset! I could only hope that someone would love me enough to make a wine for me once I've passed:)

Is any rescue going to be picking up Phred's Red to sell?  I am very interested and plan on buying 2 bottles, but thought I would wait to see if any rescue is going to buy to sell as a fundraiser. If not, I'll go directly through the winemaker. Either way it will help some bassets! Thanks!

Courtney Bishop
Momslave to Gilbert, Maggie and Franny