[Dailydrool] drool coming-

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Tue Sep 16 03:11:08 PDT 2008

Norm, dis Brudder Elwood, Dis just terrible news bout youze Daddy I  git all
da houndies togedder an we drooling real hard fur youse Daddy to git  well and
com home real soon. We got the paws all pressed togedder and Momma  ebbin got
out a honeybun an we got some just so we drool extra hard. Look out  liddel
buddie, we sendin a wave of heart healing drool rite to ya. Momma Sandi,  we
hope you otay, we all doin da worry.

Drool to all in need,

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds