[Dailydrool] Maggie***in Midland***

janet dean jdean813 at tx.rr.com
Tue Sep 16 09:11:30 PDT 2008

The following e-mail was forwarded to me today from North Texas Basset Hound
Rescue, Inc.  If there are any Droolers in the west Texas area who are
looking for a sweet basset hound girl to add to their family, or know of a
good rescue group in the west Texas area that could help out with this
situation, please contact the owner, Rhonda Pace, as indicated below.  NTBHR
is full, and they just don't have any volunteers in the west Texas area
anyway.  I hope a Drooler out there might be able to help out
somehow...thanks!

Arooooos,

Janet Dean

Jackie, Kim, Kelly and Opie (OMBR foster)

And Lincoln, the cat (who's Gotcha Day was 10 years ago today!)!