[Dailydrool] pass on the drool

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 13:55:27 PDT 2008

Ok, we can direct the DRool from the 2 legger nine year old here today.  He
has been ill for 5 days and the doc found swollen nodes and nothing else so
we were sent to the hospital for bloodwork.   Apparently the written word
STAT means something different then I thought. It was the longest 3 hour
wait of my and my husband's life thus far.  Thankfully, when the nurse from
the pediatrician talked to me, her exact words (and I won't forget) were,
"Mrs. LaRock, No Leukemia." (DH's brother died at age 11 of childhood
leukemia & our 9 year old was presenting with some of early signs).
 Thankfully, just a viral infection that no one else has seemed to get.  So,
the basset loving boy is on the mend and drool can be redirected to someone
2 or 4 legged who really needs it.

Speaking of bassets, Mazzie is currently whining and staring at me like she
is dying.  She is laying on her side and giving the whine and the eyes, but
wait, 11 year old 2 legger went to the kitchen so she followed. Mazzie
thinks that 5 pm feeding time starts at 4 o'clock with an hour of begging so
that none of us forget that she and the 3 other hounds are STARVING, even
though they all had some cookies a few hours ago.  Some of that drool that
Maggie was talking of earlier on the drool was found on one 4 legger boy's
head so we send that on too.

DRool to all in need,
Dee and the 4 LaRock hounds (who are counting down the seconds to feeding
time)