[Dailydrool] names on collars

Suzabells at aol.com Suzabells at aol.com
Tue Sep 16 15:05:23 PDT 2008

Dear Drooler families..
i am probably off the wall on this subject but i dont have Daisy's name on
her (name) address/phone tag or her vet tags. some years ago i had my  children
stop buying jewelry with my granddaughters names on them because i dont  want
strangers to know their names.  it can lure young children to them and  so it
is with dogs. my neighbors know Daisy's name of course but were she ever  to
get loose and out of range of the house, i dont want anyone to be able to
call her by her name. it would be just my luck that even though i could call her
and be ignored, she would make a bee line to some stranger. names on the
collars  is just too much advertisment to me. like i said, i am probably wrong but
 it is a consideration for us all.   Sue/Daisy/Colorado