[Dailydrool] The World According to Norm - More Springy Thingies

Sandi Wittenberg sandi at redbaybassets.com
Tue Sep 16 17:52:13 PDT 2008

It's me again - Norm!

My Dad is still in the hospital.  Today he had something called a heart
Cathie - I hope Mom doesn't find out he has a girlfriend named Cathie - I
don't think she'd be happy.  Anyway, they put some more springy thingies in
his tubes.  Mom says he is lucky 'coz his LAD tube was 95% clogged up.  It
sounds like they called Roto-Router and used that long snake thing in his
tubes and then put the springy thingies in.  Mom says he has had to take all
sorts of medicines and that he has to stay in the hospital again tonight to
make sure he doesn't spring a leak.  Maybe mom better grind our nails in the
morning, so that when he comes home we don't scratch him - I sure don't want
him leaking all over me!!

Drools to ya!

Norm (and the rest of the Red Bay Gang)

Grady, Hoagie, Johnny & Opie

Sandi Wittenberg - Mom to the Red Bay Basset Boys