[Dailydrool] Basset jobs and drool

earthyoga at aol.com earthyoga at aol.com
Tue Sep 16 19:27:22 PDT 2008

Maggie would be a mattress tester, Bailey a pillow tester and Princess would be an expert at hiding things since she is always hiding.? I am sure they all would volunteer for a sleep study or as a food tester...human food that is.? I think Bailey's dream job would be the quality control tester for Beggin Strips...she body slams you as soon as she here's the bag being opened!

The girls send lots of drool to all the houndies and humans in need.? A special drool to Doheny - may you know what is best...

Emily and the Gareis Maggie, Bailey and Princess
(Sierra ATB 2.6.08)