[Dailydrool] Younger Clara

Ruth Beattie ruthie4042 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 07:32:46 PDT 2008

Hi Clara - It's me Ms. Beasley from across the pond slinging some Michgun
drool to you to help your upset tummy.  Please get better so your Mama won't
have to worry about you.  Since I am the BABES Royal Caregiver, I am
commanding my slave to send me over there to take care of you.  What?
Auntie Roofie, why can't I go...quarentine...what's that?  I need to go take
care of my furfriend Clara...besides I want to talk to..oh what's his
name...Prince William...I think he's a cutie, even though he's a human!
(Oh, Beasley!)  Well, gotta go, need to pack..I wonder how the weather is in
Merry Old England???

Ms Beasley and a very tired Auntie Ruthie