[Dailydrool] September 16 Calendar Girl

Jeff & Judy Faust faustjj at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 17 09:27:37 PDT 2008

I'm a day late, but, hey, that's better than I usually do!  Time certainly has a way of getting away from me.

That lovely girl on the the September 16 calendar page is our Bubbles.  Bubbles came to us from Ohio Basset Rescue 11 years ago and every day has been an adventure.  She's slowing down now, but there is still no doubt who runs our house.  It's Bubs who keeps our 4-year-old, 70-lb. basset, Big Fred, in line.  She gives a serious bark and he's across the room.  (As it should be.)  LOL.

This picture was taken a year or so ago after she had her teeth cleaning.  When I went to pick her up all of the vet techs and the vet were waiting for me and at first that made me nervous.  Then I saw they were all smiling and they told me that Bubbles had something to show me.  When they brought her out they had trimmed her nails and painted them hot pink!  Too funny.

Happy calendar day to our little Bubbles, Bubs, Bubster Doodle, Bubster Mulroney, Bubster Maria, Doodle, Sissy, and all of the other hundred names that we affectionately call her.

Love you little girl,
Mom & Dad, Judy & Jeff Faust, Maxwell ATB, and Big Fred
Brownsburg, IN