[Dailydrool] The World According to Norm - Dad Is Home!

Sandi Wittenberg sandi at redbaybassets.com
Wed Sep 17 09:50:59 PDT 2008

It's me again - Norm!

Good news!  Dad is home!  Mom hasn't let us play with him yet - something
about he can't lift anything heavier than five pounds and she says my paw
weighs five pounds.  But he is home and I am happy!  He can't do anything
for 3 days and he is already pacing the floor!

Bad news!  On the way to pick up Dad at the hospital, Mom had an accident
AND she got a ticket too!  Now the van has a crinkle in it and Mom is
grouchy!  Dad is rolling his eyes at her - he better watch out - she doesn't
like it when someone rolls their eyes at her - she says she will knock them
right out of their head!  Anyway, now the van has to go the van hospital and
get an operation too!

I think I will be laying low today - I sure don't want to get in trouble
today - Mom's on the muscle!

Drools to ya!

Norm (and the rest of the Red Bay Gang)

Grady, Hoagie, Johnny & Opie

Sandi Wittenberg - Mom to the Red Bay Basset Boys