[Dailydrool] Milk Thistle and Doheny

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Wed Sep 17 16:02:37 PDT 2008

 Synthia, what a plateful your gurl has!? Poor baby....My daughter has Hep C and has been taking milk thistle for years.? It seems to be supporting her liver functions nicely.? Her viral load is down and her liver function tests results have improved also.? Sending healing drool Doheny's way for the best possible outcome of her upcoming surgery and minimally painful recovery.?? When she is eating again I would definitely try the milk thistle.

They also recommended a liver supplement with milk
thistle and some other ingredients, but we need to get her eating before we can
think about that.

?Sandi , Mamaslave to The Boys and The Belles - Dozer, Dudley, Daisy and Delilah