[Dailydrool] Evil Annie's dog fight

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Sep 17 18:43:04 PDT 2008

Ok,  I now have a 10 month old attack dog,  Evil Annie will  charge the fence
and go after the Mastiff-lab mix next door. she has hated this  dog since day
one, Maggie is very submissive and will just fall down and roll  over on her
back whenever the dog comes out of his house, NOT EVIL ANNIE,   NO WAY
HOE-SE', she is like SMELL ME DUDE !!!!  her hackles are up and she  is actually
foaming at the mouth running up and down the fence growling at   the BIG Black
dog. the moron neighbors deliberately wait until they see me out  there with my
girls and they will intentionally let their dog out, they stand  right in the
big picture window and watch the whole escapade unfold.   GRRRRRRR  !!!!!!
same neighbor who emptied the cat litter pan over  the fence
So I am out there trying to catch Annie, yelling and screaming to  stop ,
and  the simpleton neighbor comes out and say's  " I guess maybe they don't like
each other ! "     NOOOOOO  Really,   what's your first clue ????  DOO_DAH  !

so now  I have    EVIL "MAD DOG " ANNIE

Marlene mommy to  sweet heart Maggie  if it wasn't for  Maggie I would be
banging my head against the wall in a padded room