[Dailydrool] we're back...but way behind

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 11:55:05 PDT 2008

We are back in good ol california(from cancun) and about 30 drools behind.
Just wanted to shoot out a quick hello to all our drool friends/furends and
let the boys update you on their week without pawrents.

Me first, me first. Cowboy here. We went a whole week almost with no
pawrents. It was pretty fun, we got fed hamburglar meat wif dinner and
Rupert didnt get crated, not once. Plus when the slaves did finally come
home they spoiled us with love and kisses and walked us all the way to petco
fur new toys and treats. My rotten brother has already stolen my hedgeyhog
but its all good, I'm just happy mom and dad are home!!! Oh yea, and our
granpa who watched us all week, he mowed the lawn and spelled my name out in
un-mowed grass. It was soo kewl and rupert was jealous, bwahahaha. Drool and
lub to all in need from me. (cowboy)

Hey furends, Rotten Rupert here. I was pretty good all week....well maybe
good isn't the right word, but let's just say I was able to contain my
desire to swallow foreign objects while the slaves were away. And like Cow
said, no crate fur me the whole week. Not even to sleep in. Hehehehe. We
been givin sad eyes and miss you looks ever since the slaves came home and
they are now wrapped snugly around our paws once again. Anyway, gotta go
catch up on my rotten deeds that I missed this week. I'll keep y'all posted.
Lub and drool, Rotten Rupert, ragmatical regissuer of random acts of
rotteness. (ps. TO SPEEDY - check the email trash and spam boxes, your mom
is witholding my teachings....hurumphf! That deserves some extra rotteness)

Drool to all,
Kacy with Cowboy and Rupert