[Dailydrool] Blue eyed bassets

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Thu Sep 18 13:05:38 PDT 2008

Here I am, taking a break, reading the drools- I am at the blue eyed basset
post, I hear this noise????????
I investigate, Jake and Elwood are in the living room, each chewing a  corner
of the bookcase. Elwood has given this bookcase his designer touch  before,
but the Brudders appear to be in competition as to which one can chew  the
most. The corners are now gone. they have all but started on the  doors-
Blue-eyed bassets they are not.
Right now I am thinking black and blue basset butts.

Drool to all in need--and this may include the Brudders when Daddy sees
this--

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds