[Dailydrool] Younger Clara, Momperson (Nigel and Llewis), bassets on hols and Georgia Catlett

rebecca stanton rebecca.stanton at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 18 13:48:52 PDT 2008

Sally  we are so pleased to hear that Clara is feeling a little brighter today, we send her a little more drool just to get her right over it.
Momperson, what a nightmare for you!  I hope you are getting all your money back.  Dadslave here had the same problem last year - somebody in the US was buying stuff with his card, and the bank called to query it as dadslave had also been buying stuff at the same time over here!  Like you, I havent been paying much attention to my bank account - I must do so;  somebody could be getting away with my money and I wouldnt even know about it.  When we were on holiday, we met 2 other bassets.  Both tri-colours, one called Bramble, in Rock, and another called Millie, in Padstow.  Are you droolers??? Bill and Miss Angela, we are just so sorry to hear about Georgia Catlett, and we are right now lighting a candle for her journey to the Bridge. Sad ahroooooooooooooooos.

Becky, Morse & Pumbaa ATB xxx