[Dailydrool] Seen kinda before....slave training.

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu Sep 18 18:40:59 PDT 2008

If that is not the NEVER BEFORE SEEN ULTIMATE in SLAVE TRAINING, I don't
know what is!

Tis good...but pawhaps not quite the equivalent of Pw. Plump Violet's slave
dialing basset 911 before 911 to get an ambulance when she was having a
heart attack....good training, but Hannah, one must post of one's
accomplishments and catch Pw Ms. Bw's attentions....patience! You is doing
good, little PIT on a good track. Pawsonally, I like leaving the slave with
no pillow. Quite good.

doGspeed to your slave and to your waddle!

Cakie, Pw (Took me 7 years) and PwBtWoofb (took me 14 years!)