[Dailydrool] blue powder ear treatment

Bonnie Garner parrothead at ripleycable.net
Thu Sep 18 18:07:23 PDT 2008

Does anyone know if the BPET (blue powder ear treatment) has a shelf life?  I made some a few months ago in anticipation of using it regularly, but have not.  We clean our ears regularly with babywipes and all is well.  My new little girl, Lillie Pearl, has a yeast infection and is on antibiotic ointment for her ears.  I was thinking of starting her on the BPET but didn't know if it was still good.

    I've got to tell you all, this little rescue girl has the sweetest soul and spirit of anything I have ever seen.  She is just wonderful and has made our home complete.  Thanks again to Haley Wilson for giving her such a good start.

    Bonnie
    Slave to Stanley, Beachbaby, Lowretta, Lillie Pearl, Stella (ATB), J.D. (ATB), Begonia (ATB)