[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 24, Issue 13

rebecca lando rebecca.lando at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 18:46:48 PDT 2008

Oh, man. What a sad weekend on the Drool.

We send lots and lots and lots of heart-healing drool to Steve for
Wyatt, Synthia for Doheny, and Lenore for Priscilla. All three of
these hounds fought long, brave fights so they could spend more time
with their loving humans, and in return, you were brave for them and
put an end to their suffering when you knew it was time. That's the
last great gift you can give to a beloved animal. I know the pain
you're feeling now, but hopefully you can find comfort in the
knowledge that Wyatt, Doheny, and Priscilla are now pain-free.

Now seriously, the rest of you hounds: stay where you are. And stay
HEALTHY. Three hounds in one day is more than enough for the rest of
the month, don't you all think?

- Professor Bix and Humphrey, sending the drool and the snooter kisses.