[Dailydrool] Doheny Priscilla and Wyatt and Lovely

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Sep 19 18:55:23 PDT 2008

Oh what a sad week this has been, I feel so sad for all of you that have
sent your fur babies to the Bridge.
My heart aches for each of you and I believe I have cried everyday reading
your stories.   Today was a very sad day for me also as it was  the anniversary
of me losing my Lucy Girl to the bridge,  I miss her so  much, , but tonight
I remember her for her funny side and how every night she  would lay and moan,
, it would start  out low and slow and  the longer  we ignored her the louder
and the longer the moans became, she had to have a  chewy every night and so
I would get up and open the drawer and hand her a  chewy, and she would
politely turn her head the other way, so I would hand her a  different chewy and
then again she would  turn  her head away, so I  said fine and I would close the
drawer and go sit down, well then she really got  mad so she would go get a
squeaky  toy and deliberately  sit  in  front of the tv and squeak  this damn
toy, then the moaning would start all  over again until we had to get up , go
out in the kitchen , take the drawer OUT  of the cupboard,  sit it on the floor
so she could pick out HER OWN  chewy, every night she did this routine !  and
God forbid if I forgot to  buy chewy's  for the week,
I share your pain and I will pray for each of you and for your babies to
have a safe trip, it is a clear night here tonight and I will look for the
brightest stars .

Marlene