[Dailydrool] buster loves his veggies

LOIS LEMA lemalois at verizon.net
Fri Sep 19 19:57:31 PDT 2008

anybody got a basset that loves his tomatoes????

yesterday i found buster standing in my tomato planters calmly picking off the tomatoes and eating them..cherries, beefsteaks etc..ripe and not quite ripe...he had broken some brnanches to reach them so his head was a lovely shade of green plant jiuice...

when we went to the dog park i told people about it and today a friend didn't belive that he loved tomatoes so she brought him one...which he promptly devoured.

he loves tomatoes, carrots, string beans, apples, plums, and peaches and of course the all time favorite bread.

anybody else's basset eat as strangely as my boy (i swear he would turn down steak for a loaf of wonder bread)