[Dailydrool] Pwese vote for Annie

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 12:29:30 PDT 2008

Hi eberyone just a reminder today is the last day you can vote for PW ANnie
Vogel for the Champion SLeeper contest.

you can skip right over the handsum dude in #2  that is me and I dont need
to win.....and Jasmine shy the diving board gurl in #19 hers woodnt care
iffen she won or not....and not eben for our Benny who was indeed the
Champion sleeper dude before he just went to the Bridge last month #4 he
would want Annie to win too.

But wood you pwese vote for PW Annie #39  the gurl who shud be qween cause
hers was the bestest widdle gurl and hers is at the bridge and hers comes
from Ohio Basset Rescue and hers Needs to be the champion sleeper.   ANnies
mommy Beth has petted me to sleep aND I lubbed my Annie gurl and I saw her
sleep before and hers really is the champion sleeper..........so iffen you
have sum cookie moneys to gib to rescue cud you pweseeeeeeeeeeeee vote for
annie today

#39...the gurl of my dwemes..and I am sure I was in her dremes too

Hers is gone to the bridge now and i know she is watching me wave at her and
stuff and I want her to see that hers is the champion sleeper after all

vote at http://www.ohiobassetrescue.org/calendar2008/pwannievogel.html help
a gurls last dreme come true

and help all the bassets in Ohio get there forever homes too

Fanks ebery one here is a pic of Annie getting ready for bed..who could ever
resist that face..Lubb you and miss you Annie

XOXOOXOXOOXOXOOX

Bobby

--
King Bob the DOg, Jasmine & Lenny