[Dailydrool] Momperson and door

Shannon R Gerdel pheleant at msn.com
Sat Sep 20 15:07:49 PDT 2008

Llewis,

        You are so correct! "Not dat funny". It was not that funny. It was downright hysterical! I laughed until my sides hurt too. I almost had to turn my oxygen to a higher percent than it is now because I was laughing so hard. I do have one question though. Was Dadperson there when this happened? For his sake, I hope not, and yet, I hope he was there to enjoy the moment! MomPerson, I mean you no direspect.

        I'm going to get in trouble, I know I am. I can't help myself though. It's Boomers fault, he's become a bad influence on me. I have to ask. How much trouble is Dadperson in? I know he is in trouble. He's a husband. We are always in trouble. I figure that you asked him to fix the door, and he put it off. And then he finally fixed it, just like you asked him too. Now he's in trouble for fixing something that was broken. We never catch a break. LOL!

        I see those posts that have DH in them. Being a DH myself, I knew what was meant. As a DH, I'm in trouble because something is broken, wrong, etc. Then once I fix it, I'm in trouble because I didn't announce to the 3 daughters and MomPerson that I did what I should have done when you asked me to do it the first time.

        Anyway, thank you for laughs. I sure needed them. And let me add that I am sure happy that The Boss is out of town! If I had read that the first time with her in the house, she would have wanted to know what was so funny. I'd have her read the post, and she would have said what Lewis said to Nigel. "Not Dat Funny." (Nigel, thank you for 'doing time" so I could laugh. I owe you one buddy!)

Shannon (an absolute, total, complete BassetCase): myspace.com/shannongerdel

Boomer: dogster.com/dogs/235129
Babe: dogster.com/dogs/261208
Arnie: dogster.com/dogs/281040