[Dailydrool] Gone but not forgotten

julie haegele jules56pt at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 20 16:59:39 PDT 2008

The girls and I want to send warm hugs and soft snooter drool to all those who have lost their babies this week.  May Doheny, Wyatt, Pipi, Priscilla Marie and Georgia Calett find whatever their heaven would be at the bridge.  We are so sad with all the passings and hope that everyone will soon be able to remember the happy times with smiles and the sad ones with only sighs.

We have cried this week with you every time we have read the drool.

Drool and snooters from
Ninja, Marley, Maggie and the mom