[Dailydrool] Houndsbay auctions & CBHR calendars

Debbie Malta dmalta at nc.rr.com
Sat Sep 20 17:33:17 PDT 2008

CBHR has a bunch of 2009 calendars and holiday ornaments listed on Houndsbay. There are 10 different styles of 2009 calendars that end on Tuesday, and lots of hand made wood ornaments by Dandy Design that end next Saturday.

The CBHR calendars will should be here on 9/22, and you can find them in our online store at www.cbhr.com. We went with a bigger calendar this year, and there are lots of cute basset pics worked in throughout the pages.

Thanks!

Debbie & CBHR hounds Zoe, Sullie and foster Miss Penny