[Dailydrool] Saturday night

Bonnie Garner parrothead at ripleycable.net
Sat Sep 20 18:27:14 PDT 2008

I just spent the evening doing repair work on squeaky/stuffed toys.  What a job.  I've never had quite this problem before.  Now that Lillie Pearl has joined our pack, she and Lowretta love to play tug-of-war with anything they can get their hands on.  Hence, appendages such as ears, tails, tenacles and feet have been ripped from their respective stuffing.    I decided instead of putting the appendage back onto the toy to sew it up separately and make yet another something to throw around the house.  Then I replaced about 4 squeakies that had been shooting air for quite some time.  And it's only been a week since Lillie Pearl arrived.  I may have several Saturday nights planned already and don't even know it.

    Does this mean I don't have a life when I spend my Saturday night on the couch with stuffed toys and needle and thread?  So how did y'all spend your Saturday evening?

Bonnie, Slave to Stanley, Beachbaby, Lowretta, Lillie Pearl, Stella (ATB), J.D. (ATB), Begonia (ATB)