[Dailydrool] Foster contracts or agreements?

Pam Farris savethebassets at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 20 18:48:37 PDT 2008

As our rescue grows, we find the need to formalize arrangements with our foster homes.  I would appreciate it if the rescues out there would share a copy of their foster agreement or contract with us.  Rather than try to reinvent the wheel, I would love to shamelessly mooch off those rescues that have been doing this for years (as long as they don't mind).

Healing and comforting drool to all in need.

Pam Farris
Basset Rescue of Florida, Inc.
www.BassetRescueFlorida.com

Save the Date:  October 26, 2008 for our Picnic at Quiet Waters Park in Deerfield Beach.  Games for our bassets, great food for us and more fun than you can handle for both.

Saving Florida Basset Hounds From Coast To Coast
Join our E-News Mailing List http://www.bassetrescueflorida.com/basset-rescue-newsletter.htm