[Dailydrool] Big surprise news from the GABR Waddle! (New Royalty!)

Karrie Kuecker wandereroftheworld at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 19:12:49 PDT 2008

There was a big surprise at the GABR waddle today... We have a new Queen
amongst us!

Today, during the crowing of the Queen there was a surprise, it was awarded
to TWO houndettes! Sadly one was awarded after her crossing to the Rainbow
Bridge, but the houndette she was rescued with is none other than Jan
Marchlewski's Grace!! Jan said she would post more about it when she
returned home on Monday, but asked that we post about Grace's coronation
this evening, as we all love seeing one of ours crowned at a waddle! I tried
to listen to Grace's story, but I wouldn't do it justice to tell, so we'll
let her do all that monday.

Welcome Queen Grace! We know you'll be an excellent Queen!

--
-Karrie, momma to Joey, Aunty to Checkers & Crispin (wb)

Waddling for Rescue: http://www.firstgiving.com/kueckerhounds

Joey's dogster page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/637473