[Dailydrool] Wyatt, Doheny and Priscilla

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Sat Sep 20 19:20:24 PDT 2008

This has been an emotional week  filled with many tears I have shed for the families that have lost their beloved furbaby.  We send our prayers, love and healing heart drool.  I know that they are now without pain. They are running, playing, napping on the clouds and enjoying the buffet, waiting for the day that you are once again reunited.  The love you gave to your furbabies was immeasurable and the memories that they gave to you are irreplaceable.  They will  live in your hearts forever.

Steve you went above and beyond in your care and love of Wyatt.
Synthia I admire you for all your strength.  Doheny was blessed to have a Mom like you.
Lenore I know that your heavenly angels were there to greet Priscilla Marie.

May the gates to the Rainbow Bridge close for a while so everyone has time to heal.

Healing drool to all,
Karen and The Dog House Gang
Ruby Doo, Tucker, Abby, Sadie, Teeka, Gregor and Cuddles